July Wind Up

August 01, 2017





July's over already! Time to look back on last month, when I went on a short holiday, visited a couple of festivals and read a lot. Let's have a look at what July has brought me!



  • At the beginning of the month, I went to Southend-on-Sea for a short trip. Southend is well known for its pier, which is the longest one in the world.
  • In Southend, I visited the festival Village Green. Loads of my favourite bands played, so I obviously did have a great time! (and you can spot me three times in the video)
  • I went to see Wonder Woman. It was an amazing movie and I'm really pumped for the Justice League movie later this year!
  • Vice wrote a great article on homosexuality in the animal kingdom (Dutch).
  • I've been obsessively listening to this track by Maximo Park. Never heard of them before, but it's quite a tune!
  • Girls is one of my favourite series. The Guardian wrote an article on how the series changed the television forever.
  • Gala Darling is my spirit animal! I love her blog so much, and this article on how to stay true to yourself is a must-read.
  • I've binge-watched the series, but #Girlboss the book is at least as much as addictive!
  • Since I've read about it, I've been really interested in de 16 personalities Myers Briggs came up with. After testing, I found out I'm a INFP. Total mindchanger!
  • This article sums up where to live according to your MBPT. Apparently, Amsterdam is the city for me! #closeenough...
  • If you haven't thought about using a menstrual cup, read this article. It's a pretty clear documentation on the perks and flaws of starting to use it. And kudos for the list of reasons why to use the cup instead of tampons and/or pads.
  • How to become the most sexual and sensual you, an article.
  • Last week, I volunteered at Welcome to the Village. This small festival in Friesland got some impressive names as their line-up; Black Honey, Franz Ferdinand and Rat Boy. I managed to see about nine bands, and it was totally worth it! It was also my first camping experience. (and I've got a thing for festivals with "village" in its name, I guess...)

So, how has your month been?

XOXO,
Deborah

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your blog! English reads so much better sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have, keep up the good work!
    xx Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com

    ReplyDelete